AndroRat is a server/client software superior in Java Android for the purchaser element and in Java/Swing for the Server. The call AndroRatis a combination of Android and RAT (Remote Access Tool). It’s a far off management tool that lets in to manipulate cellular gadgets remotely with a computer.
What makes it so powerful?
Androrat is a GUI (Graphical User Interface) tool which is probably very smooth to artwork with. A easy double-click on on a customer open his window to have interaction with any of the related consumer. All the associated clients appears in a window like verified underneath. Androrat customer list automatically receives up to date while a contemporary-day day person connects or is disconnected. In the log panel below the client list, indicates all the connection logs.
All the commands are categorized within the top tabbed menu. The default tab is referred to as Home and offer numerous functionalities. First as we can see in the left scroll view all the statistics about the customer like service infomartion, battery reputation, network specific recognition, sensors reputation and masses of others.
- Do a toast
- Monitoring phone state in live (call received, call sent, call missed..)
- Take a snapshots from the camera
- Get contacts complete info.
- Get all logs
- Stream sound from microphone and media played.
- Streaming video (for activity based client only)
- Open an URL in the default browser
- Check out installed Apps
- Do vibrate the phone
- Check out Browser History
- Send text messages
- Monitor messages and other conversations
- Find out the Location by GPS/Network
- Make a call
- Monitoring received messages in live